Read all the instructions carefully to complete your Content Writing sample work process.
- Decide on your topic.
- Prepare an outline of your ideas.
- Write shorter sentences, words and paragraphs
- Write the body : one idea per paragraph
- Write the main points and the subpoints.
- Elaborate on the subpoints.
- Write the introduction.
- The inverted pyramid style, putting the most important point or the conclusion first.
- Use simple words : objective language to build credibility, rather than exaggerated claims or overly promotional words like "great", "tremendous" etc.
- Add the finishing touches : highlighted text (bold or color, also hyperlinked text) for scannability meaningful headlines and subheads, avoiding cute or clever lines